Monday, March 12, 2012

Information about me

Well I am starting this blog so that it will push me to lose weight. I am trying to stick with it this time because I have only 5 more months to go to be at 150. I started working out before I got prego with my youngest and then i stopped. Then after I had her at 2m pp i started to workout again. I worked out for a month and then the hoildays came and i stopped. I have not been back since. I am going to start back up again but this time i will not stop. I am going to look good again like i did after i had my first. :)

I will post my foods in one post and I will track my weight in another. I will need all the support I can from everyone so please post comments(good ones) and follow me with every loss.

Thanks
Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment